Background

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pregnant Ladies Everywhere!

OK, I just have to vent a little - it seems like all I see is pregnant ladies . . . while shopping, standing in line to register for my bloodwork, even learning of a former coworker who is pregnant, sigh.  I think I am mostly back to "normal", like you can really ever be normal after a m/c much less three . . . but I am feeling better and staying busy with my distractions and of course indulging in all the foods and beverages that are not allowed when you are pregnant . . . but is mother nature trying to spit in my face by showing me all these pregnant ladies??  I do believe the saying "That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger" but at what point can I cry uncle and say I am strong enough?

Oh and DH and I started our antibiotics for the ureaplasma  . . . I guess these are the same antibiotics that are given when you have chlamydia, syphilis, PID, urinary tract infections, lyme disease, bubonic plague, antrax and roseacea . . . ha ha ha . . . .ok, so I have roseacea but not the others . . . and the other things this is used for kindof made me laugh . . . oh, and it is also used to prevent malaria (prophylactic) - so maybe I should go somewhere tropical, ha ha . . .. on a positive note, my skin hasnt looked this good since high school :-) but I hate antibiotics . . . and I had a weird yellowish discharge yesterday - signs that it is working???

1 comment:

  1. You're strong enough, Cyndee! You'll get there - we both will! :)

    ReplyDelete