Background

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Feeling Old

I have been feeling old lately :-(  I know I am "only" 38, but even if I got pregnant I wouldnt be a Mom until I am 39.  And 39 is dangerously close to the big 4-0.  I never thought I would be facing not having a kid by the time I am 40, but as time ticks on it seems more and more likely.  It has been more than a year since I have been pregnant and I am so stressed with the business I havent had time to focus (read:stress) about TTC.  I have wondered if I chose my career/business over having a family.

Even though it seems like every celebrity is pregnant, this link reminded me that even celebrities have had their first child after 40 . . . which gives me hope.


http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/first-time-mom-s-over-40-slideshow/

No comments:

Post a Comment