Background

Monday, March 5, 2012

Wow! is it really March already?

I know I haven't really been posting on here, but it took me by surprise that I haven't posted since January.  I guess that is because things have been kinda quiet on the TTC front - we have been trying and have good timing, however AF keeps showing her ugly face.

I have been really busy with my (failing) business.  I know I have a tough decision ahead of me - I do secretly think that the extra stress that the business has caused me is making it harder for me to get pg.  DH has complained several times that I don't tell him when I am ovulating.  He is right, I haven't been temping lately and I haven't really been doing opks either.  I don't know if I feel defeated, or depressed or what, but I don't really feel into TTC.  I still definitely want a baby, but I think the business is getting in the way - I cant seem to focus on both.  The lease for the business is up at the end of April and my tough decision is whether or not to continue.  Financially I don't have any money left to put into it, but personally I don't want to quit because that will make me feel more like a failure.  But if I continue am I choosing the business over a baby?  I will be 39 this year and my biological clock is definitely ticking.  I still feel the business is a good idea, and if I can make it work that would be a great story to tell my kid(s) about how Mommy persevered and won . . . but if I don't succeed that will make me even more depressed :-(  Tough decisions get their name for a reason . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment