Background

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

More quotes . . . I need lots of encouragement right now.

What looks like a loss may be the very event which is subsequently responsible for helping to produce the major achievement of your life.
~Srully D. Blotnick

    Develop success from failures.  Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping-stones to success.

~Dale Carnegie 

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.
I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
~Michael Jordan

It is difficult to see the picture when you are inside of the frame.
~Author Unknown

 I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.

~General George S. Patton   

 Most people give up just when they're about to achieve success. They quit on the one-yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one-foot from a winning touchdown.
~Ross Perot

   
Yes, there is a theme of failure going on in these quotes . . . and I have been feeling like I am failing lately too, more in business than TTC, but clearly I have failed at TTC also.


 
   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment