Background

Monday, November 28, 2011

Weird Cycle

So FF was saying I o'd on CD 17, but I tested on CD 12 and had a bfn . . . I looked back at my chart and think that I may have o'd on CD 20 which is consisetent with my normal lp since I got AF on the 21st :-(  This cycle I did do the Clomid Challenge Test - in which you take 100mg of clomid and they test your FSH on day 3 and 10.  This measures your ovarian reserve.  Luckily I came out with a "normal" ovarian reserve.

AF was kinda weird - I was having nausea for like a week, but then on Monday night it got really bad - and the cramps started.  These cramps were almost as bad as during the miscarriage :-(  And AF was heavy that night, something that doesnt normally happen.  Then on CD 2 it was really heavy too, but then tapered off really quickly, something that doesnt normally happen either.  All in all AF lasted 4 days . . . and I am normally a 7 day girl from spotting to spotting.  I hope it is a good sign!?!? 

Well, since clomid made me O later than expected I will now likely be traveling when I O this cycle :-(  Unless of course I O early this cycle to make up for it?  We'll have to see, but I am not expecting too much from this cycle :-(  I guess I shouldnt be too bummed - we had several cycles with perfect timing and no bfp, so I guess this cycle I dont even have the chance to get my hopes up, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment