Background

Friday, November 4, 2011

Testing

So I got my test results the other day and big shocker . . . there is nothing wrong with me.  Bittersweet.  I dont really want anything to be wrong with me, but on the other hand something simple to fix yet transparent to my everyday life would be nice.

So the doc said he could do IUI with injectables, I can take baby aspirin everyday, and he can give me progesterone suppositories to take either after I O or after I get a BFP.  I have tho think about all of those :-(

In the meantime I am still trying to catch an egg and hoping that the clomid I took for the clomid challenge test will give me another target. 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Cyndee, I'm sorry. I understand wanting a definitive answer. Welcome to the frustrating world of unexplained infertility. The good news is, injectible IUIs can be effective for those of us in that boat. I do hope the Clomid will give you more targets, though. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete