Background

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pictures

Yesterday I had a Doctors appointment - it is in preparation for my bigger appointment tomorrow.  They were gathering some information on my case . . . including pictures, yikes!!!  Yeah, pictures of me undressed - they gave me these little disposable undies and then took pictures of me from every angle - yikes!!!
Then after that I got to walk across a hallway in a gown . . . thankfully they gave me 2 gowns so no free shows.  Then I got to be fondled by a doctor.  Fun times.  The first of many, I'm sure.

I did get a pathology report that said it was grade 3 (the fastest/most aggressive growing kind) and the largest portion was 0.4cm.  I have to ask more about the size because the mass I feel is much bigger than 0.4cm . . . the doc yesterday said it was like 6cm x 3cm  . . . but that could be the fat necrosis??  If the size is 0.4cm, that is really small, which is good.  Definitely one of my burning questions.

Oh and I kindof feel like I am coming down with a cold . . . my throat is a little scratchy, but I wouldnt be surprised given what I have been through in the last week . . . I took yesterday off work and slept until 10:30 which was nice, and I would have probably slept longer if I didn't have an appointment.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, girlfriend...holding you close in my heart today...

    ReplyDelete