OK, I am pretty convinced that the pain I have been having is round ligament pain - or some other normal pregnancy pain. The pain did subside and it has came and went a few times and for the last two mornings in my groggy just woke up state have felt the pain a little on the left side. Whew! Ok, solved that . . . what to worry about next? hee hee.
I have a phone interview with a nurse on Tuesday afternoon and they sent me a link to a website with a bunch of information . . . it lists all the tests and gives you information on them. I only briefly looked at it, so now I have to go back and look at everything before Tuesday. Oh and if the pain returns I may see if I can get an earlier ultrasound appointment. Currently it is scheduled for January 21st.
No comments:
Post a Comment