Background

Monday, January 10, 2011

Be Careful What You Wish For!!!

OK, so I had my first taste of morning sickness.  The first time was this morning(ha ha) when I kinda felt nauseous.  I didnt really think I would throw up, but figured since I had to pee already that it wouldnt hurt to be close to the toilet just in case. 

Last month I moved to a new building (same job, just a new building like a mile away).  This building is "different" for starters there is one restroom . . . one for men, one for women.  The Womens has 4 stalls and the Mens has 2 stalls and 2 urinals . . . there are about 150 people in the building!  I was extremely worried before we moved in . . . I mean 4 stalls!!!  So far it has been busy in there, but I have never had to wait.  But of course this morning the cleaning guy was cleaning it . . . hmph grrrh, well I guess I cant get mad at him for doing his job  . . . it was just poor timing for me.  Like I said, I didnt feel like I was really going to toss my cookies, but it would have been comforting to know it was available.  I resolved to myself that I would barge in on him cleaning if I really felt like I would loose it.

Later, on the way home from work - and even for a little once I got home, I again felt nauseous.  I didnt really think I would hurl, but the feeling was there.

But - I AM NOT COMPLAINING!!!  I told all the symptoms to "bring it on" so I cant complain.  And I read somewhere that if you do get m/s that your risk of miscarriage goes down a lot . . . I would be happy with that.

I'll be exactly 6 weeks tomorrow, yeah!!!  Now, since I didn't sleep well last night - I am off to bed early :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment