Background

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mystery Pain

Hmm . . . I had this really bad pain on my right side - I will call it in the hip area.  I was sitting at work minding my business, actually I really was working, and I got the pain.  It hurt really bad.  I noticed that my legs were crossed, which I know you arent supposed to do for long periods of time, but that I do ALL the time.  The pain got a little better when I got up, but it was there for at least an hour.  It was quittin' time so I went home and it is better now - funny how sitting on the couch makes all your pains go away.  I am just a little worried as I had this pain last week - but thought that it was a pulled muscle or something.  Now that it has returned after not having it for at least 4 days, I am a little worried.  If it continues tomorrow I will call the doctors. 

My internet research says it may be an ectopic pregnancy or a cyst.  I had a cyst on my wrist when I was a kid . . . so I am hoping that is what it is, or actually I dont care what it is as long as it is nothing serious.  I am afraid for the worst though . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment