Background

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Insult to Injury

I think I am getting sick . . . last time after the miscarriage I got sick.  I totally forgot about it until my throat was dry last night.  I thought it might have been from the invisalign aligners (sometimes I wake up with a dry mouth). . . but when I woke up this morning I had a full on sore throat.  And I just sneezed a couple of times :-(  I have been pounding vitamin C like it is going out of style, but I think my body has been through a lot these past few days so it doesn't surprise me that my immune system would be weakened.  Not to mention everyone on the plane back from Minneapolis was either coughing or sucking up their snot(yuck!).  I have done practically nothing these past few days . . . and I did have a flu shot, so hopefully it wont last too long (here's hoping anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment