Background

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"Symptoms"

Hmm, so my temperatures are up . . . well that could be I am coming down with a cold like several of my coworkers (and I had one a few weeks ago)

And I feel something going on in my uterus area . . . but that could just be gas  . . or my overactive imagination.

I guess I dont really have any other "symptoms" than those . . . my breasts are a little sore sometimes, but not consistently, and I have peed a lot - but also drank a lot of water.

I am just trying not to get my hopes up . . . our timing wasnt very good this month, and I didnt feel the trademark "pop" that I felt the other times . . . I guess I should just keep myself busy so I dont think about it . . . I will know one way or the other in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment