I hate "symptoms" (notice the quotations) because they make you think, maybe, just maybe this may be your cycle . . . but then the test that does not lie gives you the cold hard truth and BFN or BIG FAT NEGATIVE on the pregnancy test is so hard to see. At least with an OPK you get to see two lines, but one line on the pregnancy test is so hard to see :-(
And to make matters worse, I know that there are high school and college kids praying for their period . . . I would gladly give them my period in exchange for me being pregnant. Life would be fair and we would both be happy, but sadly it does not work out that way . . . I guess if it did we wouldn't have shows like 16 and pregnant or Teen Mom. Do you think they would want a show called, "Emotionally stable, income generating, able to out the needs of my Child above mine, give a loving home, Mom and Dad are stable, well adjusted and able to teach the kids a lot" show??
Well, as you can tell from my post I tested this morning at 11DPO and I got a BFN despite having good temperatures. I didnt really put too much hope into this cycle as the timing was off this cycle, but still you see those temperatures and you hope that it will work out . . . maybe next cycle . . .it will be 6 cycles since the miscarriage . . .
I am sorry. :-( Try to stay positive (I know, it's hard). Hugs!
ReplyDelete