It has been a very crazy last few months, I have been keeping myself very busy with personal things which means I have had less time to obsess about TTC. Don't get me wrong, I have been obsessing, just not all day every day.
I am currently on cd 28 - my chart is really weird this month - Fertility Friend says I ovulated on cd 18, but I think I ovulated on cd 15. So I am either 10 or 12dpo. Whatever dpo I am - I dont feel like this is my month :-( I have been having some weird cramps and I dont feel any symptoms so I am preparing myself for AF to arrive either Monday or Tuesday.
I feel like I am stalling here - it has been three cycles since my last miscarriage. If this cycle doesnt work (and I dont think it did) I am going to look into acupuncture. I found a local place that specializes in infertility - it cant hurt, right? I guess I am a little afraid of having to miss too much work for acupuncture - since I have been missing a lot of work lately. Or I may just try FertileCM again. I think it was the cause of my last 2 pregnancies . . . but since it has a lot of argenine, and ureaplasma thrives with argenine I was staying away from it. But DH and I both took the antibiotics to get rid of the ureaplasma so maybe I will be ok. Decisions, decisions.
No comments:
Post a Comment