I had a headache of a headache on Monday! It was by far the worst headache I have ever had! I was having some minor headaches for several days, presumably from the antibiotics. But on Monday it turned into a massive headache! I couldnt do anything! I couldnt concentrate - I read the same sentence 3 times and still didnt know what it said . . . so I went home from work and took a nap. The nap was not good sleep, but I felt a little better when I woke up. I ate something and went to bed and felt much better in the morning - not 100%, but being really down made me appreciate any improvment. I hope I NEVER have a headache like that again!
I am feeling much better now . . . no more antibiotics . . . and I'm not sure I will take doxycycline again - unless it is the last resort.
I am also keeping myself busy with non TTC related things . . . and I am still waiting for my first post-miscarriage AF. I think it should be coming soon, but I have been saying that for awhile :-( CD33 and I think I o'd on CD21.
No comments:
Post a Comment