My struggles to be a Mother are chronicled in this blog. This blog was started after I got my third positive pregnancy test. I had hoped that the 3rd time was going to be a charm, but I have since lost that one too. I still have hope that I will be able to have a healthy baby of my own someday despite having three angel babies. Things changed when I felt a lump on my breast . . . my journey now includes breast cancer treatment. I have no idea if I can still be a mother after this . . .
Background
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Tired
I have been feeling tired and run down lately . . . and yesterday I went to Knott's Berry Farm. I had a good time and enjoyed most of the rides, but got a headache after a lot of them. I think it has to do more with that I was tired going into it, sigh. I didnt enjoy the ride called Boomerang . . . they take you backwards up and then hold you for what feels like forever . . . and it is like torture - you are like lets drop already cause you totally have the "I'm gonna fall" feeling. Needless to say, that was the last ride I went on for the day. I had some funnel cake(Yum!) and went to go eat dinner and was asleep by 9:30! I slept until almost 8, but still feel tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment